St. Timothy's Church of Baltimore County was formed in 1844 and the first church building was erected in 1855 on Ingleside Ave in Catonsville Maryland.
The congregation of St. Timothy's Church converted from Episcopalian to Roman Catholic in 2013 and moved out of our old church. We are currently worshipping in the old stone chapel at St. Mark just two blocks away on Melvin Avenue.
St Timothy's is catching a new vision for a fresh start. We exist to be like Christ to all we meet. We are Christ Followers renewed by Grace through Faith. We're not perfect. Our outreach is intentional. Our purpose is clear: to Love Christ and the neighborhood of Catonsville.
All are welcome to worship with us!